Expert Guidance to Choose the Right Counters
It’s easy to choose countertops based on looks, but there are many other factors that need to be considered such as durability, functionality, material, maintenance and cost. Trust the experts at Stone Cabinet Works to help you choose the right counters from our vast selection of styles in our showroom.
WANT A QUICK ESTIMATE BEFORE VISITING??
- Measure your countertop – Refer to the sample measurement below
- Pick the color through our manufacturers’ websites (VICOSTONE, MSI)
- Email us the measurement and your stone choice (email@example.com)
- Receive total estimate without any surprises (All cost included – edging/installation/tax/additional request if any, etc.)
- Visit our showroom for FREE consultation and see the samples in person
- Finalize your purchase and schedule Field Measure for installation
Schedule the field measurement within 1 WEEK, and have your counter installed within 2 WEEKS.
A Variety of Countertop Materials
Stone Cabinet Works offer many stone tops for your kitchen and bathroom, such as Quartz, Granite, Marble and Limestone etc.
We are often asked why the Quartz today is the most popular choice for kitchen and bathrooms. Here is the summary of why poeple choose Quartz over other stones. Please feel free to visit our showroom for a FREE consultaton.
WHY QUARTZ IS THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE TODAY, AND WHY OUR CUSTOMERS PURCHASE THROUGH US?
Resistant to scratches, heat, impact and the corrosive chemical agents like acids or common cleaning solvents.
Certified by NSF International for food safety (ANSI 51)
Stain resistant. That means you can easily clean VICOSTONE surfaces by using just a mild soap with warm water. While granite and marble will need to be resealed periodically
QUALITY & SERVICE
We only partner with the best quartz manufacturers, and our designers will match the counter with your home decor and lifestyle.