Kitchen & Bath Designer Job
$40,000 Annually (plus commission)
We are seeking a high quality Kitchen Designer and Sales to join our team! We serve both as kitchen & bath retailer and design consultant, in addition to providing central coordination of material (cabinets, vanities, countertop, hardware, flooring, accessories and etc.) sales, remodeling and countertop installation services. 100% Customer satisfaction is the top priority of our business.
The Kitchen & Bath Designer will report directly to the owner, and will manage the work cycle starting from design, estimate, design reviews, invoices to placing purchase orders, as well as communicating with business partners. We need someone who has a strong work ethic, a burning desire to grow with the business, and will make the effort to build relationships with customers and trade professionals. This person needs to have a great potential on managing and expanding the business with us.
- Provide guidance on kitchen/bath designing and products including cabinets, vanities, backsplashes, countertop, hardware, flooring, accessories and etc.
- Work independently to generate design layout and 3D rendering
- Generate project estimate, invoice and purchase orders with accuracy
- Coordinate project activities with business partners (i.e. remodeling team, countertop team)
- Communicate with material suppliers and customers
- Maintain detailed written notes and communication logs related to projects
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the products
- At least 3 years of experience in Kitchen/Bath Design Software, 20/20 preferred
- Highly motivated to excel in the field of kitchen & bath design or home building supply business
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and of managing several ongoing projects at one time
- Experience in general computer skills, using Quickbooks and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.)
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
We offer competitive base salary plus sales commission. Group health and dental benefits available. Paid training. Opportunity advancement.
About Stone Cabinet Works:
We are family owned business located at the heart of Gurnee. We specialize in designing kitchens, bathrooms with wood cabinetry, Granite or Quartz & more. We work with homeowners, local Interior Designers, Real Estate Agents, Contractors and Investors.
7075 Grand Avenue, Gurnee IL 60031