Tired of your old kitchen? Finding the best kitchen remodeling contractors in Schaumburg, IL for remodeling your Schaumburg kitchen? Look no further because we are here to turn your old kitchen into stunning one. We offer various services for kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovations, basement, as well as office renovations. Our professional team of kitchen contractors are highly experienced, skilled. Above all, trained in all aspects of a kitchen renovation.
Our Experienced team at Stone Cabinet works is dedicated and committed in achieving 100% client satisfaction. We are ready and proud to serve you. If you’re looking for ways to make the most of your kitchen space, contact us. We have the best kitchen renovation solutions that will help to fulfill your kitchen dreams. All of our kitchen projects that we completed provide the best return on investment value. Our designer helps you to balance your kitchen aesthetics as well as functionality in the design. We offer modern remodeling options at affordable prices that provide comfort to you and similarly to your family. Our kitchen solutions suit you best with your taste and lifestyle. Call us at: (847) 453-9884 or fill out the consultation form to schedule a free kitchen consultation appointment.
How our Design-Build Process works for kitchen remodeling in Schaumburg, IL
We handle the entire kitchen project from starting point to the finishing end. From the initial consultation to kitchen installation, we make sure everything goes smoothly.
Check how Stone cabinet works kitchen design-build process works:
- During the initial consultation, our kitchen designers will work with you to know your vision, timeline, and budget. Firstly, our kitchen designers make a FREE 3D kitchen design that brings life to your kitchen area. Secondly, we send you 3D kitchen design to review.
- After gathering all the information, our team gathers all the materials to start your kitchen project.
- Finally, your kitchen is done but our job isn’t done yet until we see you happy with the results.
Characteristics of an Accessible Kitchen Design
When it comes to the kitchen, accessible design is all that everyone needs. The main objective of this design is to make products accessible to all. In other words, accessible to all type of people with different age and ability.
There are 3 main characteristics of accessible kitchen design and that are:
1. Minimal Barriers.
2. Smart Storage Solutions.
3. The Right Appliances.
Type of services we provide in kitchen remodeling
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets.
- Countertop Installation.
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing.
- Countertop Refacing.
- Kitchen Storage Solutions.
- 3D Kitchen Design.
- Kitchen Hardware and other upgrades.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Contractors in Schaumburg, IL Offer Excellent Services at Competitive Rates
Our remodeling services eliminate the affordability hassle and add more quality to it. You can tell us any idea that you like on design magazines or Pinterest. We try our best to turn your dream into reality. Even if you don’t have any suggestion or idea, we guarantee to make it in a huge success. Our professional team brings you the best functional kitchen yet stunning.
We believe that every kitchen should be functional, beautiful, comfortable. Most importantly, complement your personal taste and lifestyle. During our remodeling, we work closely with home as well as with business owners to ensure that the project is carefully planned and coordinated. Fill out the consultation form today for a free estimate.
Things to Keep in Mind While Creating a Design Plan for your Schaumburg Kitchen
- Color Co-ordination: Select a color scheme that is easy to recover or remains neutral. It helps to increase the return on investment value. Neutral colors open up the space of the kitchen and are easier to cover up.
- How many people use your kitchen? Are you single or married or having a child? Make sure you won’t be crossing elbows while making your breakfast in the morning. Properly plan out your kitchen design. Make sure the kitchen is accessible for your small children. On the other hand, make it user-friendly for you and your family. This thing will make the transition from an existing kitchen to a new kitchen more streamlined. Above all, this will help you to move freely.
- Storage Space: While choosing storage options, think carefully about the things you store in the kitchen. Even the smallest kitchen can become more spacious when you select the best storage option with proper functionality. In short, more functional storage design is the key in a smart kitchen. Considering functional storage options help you declutter your kitchen and create ease of use. It also give you more space.
- Use in Long-term: Remember whatever design you choose, it should hold up for the long term. Avoid those things that are in trend now but may not be trending in a few years.
We believe that your kitchen should:
- Reflect your lifestyle and personality.
- Fit seamlessly with your existing house plan.
- Match the architectural styling of your house.
- Add functionality to your life.
- Add value to your home.
Sometimes, simply replacing your cabinets and countertop stone can add up the home value. If you want to redesign your kitchen to increase your return on investment value then CALL US: (847)453-9884, we are happy to serve you the best.